Welcome! It’s raining book tags this season and I am loving it. I saw this wonderful tag over at Kristin @ Kristin Kraves Books and loved her responses. So, here I am charting out my own.
1. “All I Want For Christmas Is You…” | What book do you want to see under the Christmas Tree?
Hamnet by Maggie O’Farrell won the Women’s Prize for fiction 2020. I am dropping hints for this book ever since this news came out in September. I hope this book is under the Christmas tree this year.
2. “Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time…” | What book that you have read this year have you enjoyed the most?
The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides is my most enjoyable book of the year. I read this book around early November and I can’t seem to stop recommending.
3. “It’s Beginning to look a lot like Christmas…” | Which book has most festive look to it?
Going strictly by the book cover, I think The Winter of the Witch: The Winternight Trilogy by Katherine Arden really appeals to me. Don’t you agree?
4. Elf | What book unleashes your inner child?
I think I would pick Gulliver’s travels by Jonathan Swift. I have heard this story since my childhood and when I actually read this book, it refreshes those memories within me.
5. The Grinch | Your favorite villain…
I have never been so afraid of a villain other than Sauron in the Lord of the Rings. I had goosebumps while reading the final chapter of the series.
6. The Holiday | Name your favorite TWO couples…
Éowyn and Faramir from the Lord of the Rings is my favourite couple of all time. I think I’ll go with Ned and Catelyn Stark for the second choice.
7. What book would you like to give as a present to your followers?
My choice for this prompt is Dopheri by Pankaj Kapur. It is a very beautifully written novella and I think everyone should read it.
Did you find any prompt interesting? Have you read any of these books? Do you have a Blogmas posts to show-off? Leave your links below. If you liked this prompt, consider yourself tagged and link back you posts!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which means if you buy from these links it will give me some percentage without any extra cost to you.
If you are generous and really like my content, then buy me a coffee.