The fever started after watching Captain Marvel.
Today I write about my recently developed addiction for the Marvel movies. Yes, I never got around to watching the Marvel movies in the entirety because of some or the other excuse I had crafted for myself. Not anymore! I watched Captain Marvel and it blew my mind. Finally, I could connect the missing dots. This led to my decision of watching every Marvel film before the Endgame releases. Now, I am officially enrolled in this self-hosted binge watching Marvel challenge.
I’m going to watch the movies in a particular order and will try to write mini-reviews on the same. I have already watched some of the movies before but never in a particular order. Hence, I am looking forward to binge watching all the films before the final showdown. Without much ado, I’m penning down the list below.
- Iron Man (2008)
- The Incredible Hulk (2008)
- Iron Man 2 (2010)
- Thor (2011)
- Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
- The Avengers (2012)
- Iron Man 3 (2013)
- Thor: The Dark World (2013)
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- Ant-Man (2015)
- Captain America: Civil War (2016)
- Doctor Strange (2016)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
- Black Panther (2018)
- Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
- Ant-Man and the Wasp (July 2018)
- Captain Marvel (March 2019)
- Avengers: Endgame (April 27, 2019)
Do you have a favourite Marvel movie? Any thoughts on this? Also, If you like my idea and would to join my Marvel tour please comment below.