Another tag for you! Today I am doing the TBR Book Tag because my life is all about TBRs. I came across this super fun tag in one of the posts by Rachael @ Beach Bookworm. She did some interesting tags in the month of January so make sure you check out her blog. The original creator of this tag is both Dana and Rachel over @ A Perfection Called Books. Here we go!
1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
Goodreads is my savior. I keep adding the books I want to read and segregate them in separate shelves according to the genres which makes them easier to spot.
2. Is your TBR mostly print or eBook?
Mostly print but I do own a lot of ebooks but I end up buying the paperbacks anyway. I read from my iPad at night so I would say both.
3. How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
Totally random. But I make sure to pick up genres which are totally different so the content switch becomes interesting. For instance, I read short stories with classic or a dystopia with something light.
4. A book that’s been on your TBR list the longest
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. Whenever I add this book to my TBR I forget about it. 😅
5. A book you recently added to your TBR
Sing, Unburied, Sing is an award-winning book of 2017 and has been recently included to my tbr stack.
6. A book in your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover
The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin. I have been seeing this gorgeous book all over the bookstagram and can’t wait to read.
7. A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading
The Palace of Illusions by Chitra B. Divakaruni. I read Arranged Marriage recently. So, it is going be a while before I pick up another book by her. Not that I find her books uninteresting but the pattern is quite repetitive for me and I think I need a break.
8. An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited about
Usually, I don’t keep track of unpublished books because I just can’t keep up with the suspense of not knowing what would happen next. However, I am highly excited for the last book of the Winternight Trilogy to be released so that I can own all the three books at once.
9. A book on your TBR that basically everyone’s read but you
I have never read a non-fiction book before so this is one book which everyone has read but me.
10. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you
Same as above. I have lost count of the number of times When Breath Becomes Air has been recommended to me.
11. A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read
Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier. I got this book as a Christmas present and I am so excited that it is going to be my next read.
12. How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
Currently, there are 100 books lying on my Goodreads shelf.
Well, this was fun. I really enjoyed talking about my TBR. Since I was not tagged to do this I am not tagging anyone. However, please consider yourself tagged if you think you’d also enjoy as much as I did. Let me know in the comments if there is any book which has been on your TBR since ages.